Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In Memory of Aunt Faye


We found out this morning that my Aunt Faye passed away sometime during the night. This picture was taken at my grandmother funeral just a little over 2 years ago. She was such a great aunt. I use to go and stay with her during the summers when I was younger. She always made you feel cool. She did special things for you like take you shopping or out to lunch. She was only 51 years old. Her only son, Bryce is on a mission to Spain. We are all very much in shock.. She was not ill or anything that would make you think that this would be happening. I am truly thankful that God knows everything! He knows the beginning from the end. He is my strength and, I can rely wholly upon Him.
Psalms 18:2 "The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."



5 comments:

Corby Johnson said...

Shelley, You did a good job on this one. Hard to believe that she is really gone. Thanks for bringing your dad home today to be with me and for all the work you did while you were there. I really apapreciate it and love you very much.

Love always,

Mom

Sherri B said...

We are praying for you and your family.

RyGuy said...

Psalm 18:2 says it all. In my devotions repeatedly it talks of God being there for those who are believers. He will never let us down, God is always available if you only totally trust him.

Melinda said...

You are in our hearts and our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear of your loss Shelly..:(

Its so hard when love ones pass......im not ready for all this!