Thursday, March 5, 2009

10 Months Today!

Josiah is 10 months old today. Man does time fly by. He is almost a year! WOW! He is doing well. He is finally crawling. I am so excited for this. It is great to have him be mobile. He plays so much better and is over all a happier baby. He was standing in his crib the other day. He has sprouted a tooth. Yes, just one! I have tried to get a photo of this, but with no luck. It is on the bottom right. He says Dada and Mama as well. He grunts when he is eating table food. You just can not feed him fast enough. He loves his brothers and his sister. Last night when Ryan came home from school Josiah was in the walker and started screaming for his dad to come over and pick him up. I am still his favorite, though. :) We are blessed to have this little guy!

Proverbs 23:25 "Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice."

4 comments:

Melinda said...

how cute!! my kids were laughing..
the first lessons of mobility sure are cute!

Corby Johnson said...

My little Toad is getting to be the cutest baby on the block. Man do Grandpa and Grandma love Josiah. What a sweet baby. The dimple in his cheek helps a lot too. Love the movie!

Love,

Grandma and Grandpa

Corby Johnson said...

Its Natalie!!! How adorable! I just love him! I had so much fun with them last friday!

RyGuy said...

He is so funny to watch as he crawls. He will go one direction stop then go another. I am so happy to have him in my family.