Saturday, April 11, 2009

All Aboard!


For Ryan's Spring Break we wanted to do something that wouldn't break the bank! So we decided to go to the Union Pacific Train Station in Ogden. We had a wonderful time! Joshua absolutely loved the model trains that they had set up in the museum! We took a lot of pictures on the trains outside. The best part was being able to climb on and explore them. We then went out and had dinner. It is wonderful to be able to go out and enjoy the family that God has blessed you with.
1John 4:10 "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

5 comments:

Holly Jo said...

That is a real fun place. My grandmother used to work in the gift shop there so I spent many a summer days there. Glad you got out and had fun with the fam.

Corby Johnson said...

Awesome picture Shelley. I can tell everyone had too much fun at the train station. You should do more fun things and get out more and away from some of the normal day to day stuff.

Love always,

MOM

Sherri B said...

So much fun! You all look like you had a blast!!

Corby Johnson said...

Shelley,
I did leave you a message yesterday. I don't know if you got it and did not post it yet or what. I wanted to let you know that you all looked like you had so much fun. I wish I had gone with you all. I am doing a very cute picture book of your family time on "All Aboard". You are going to love it when it is all done!

Love always,

Mom

Melinda said...

We love going there too!! Your pictures all look so good.