Monday, March 16, 2009

Resolutions 2 Months Later!


Here we are at the Arby's in Brigham. We had a nice meal. We tried their Roast Burger for free.
It was delicious! This picture really has nothing to do with what I am posting about, but I like to have a picture. So now that that is over with.....
I am going to update you on how things are going. We as a family started this journey to be a healthier family. We have been doing just that! I am amazed at our progress. I will tell you about Ryan and my progress: Since 1/5/09:
Ryan has lost a total of 22 pounds!
I have lost a total of 36 pounds and a total of 29 and 1/4 inches from my frame! My clothes are loose on me. We are praising Jesus for this wonderful victory! We are going to keep on!
1Chronicles 16:29 "Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness."


8 comments:

Melinda said...

Congrats!! I thought you looked nice in the store the otherday. Sorry LONG Story, I was in a RUSH!!

Holly Jo said...

wow great progress how are you doing it I have a hard time losing weight any tips would be great

Corby Johnson said...

I like the picture Shel. Now how is it that you did not have to pay for your burger at Arby's. Sounds like and looked like you all had fun.
Love ya lots.

Mom and Dad

RyGuy said...

It is great to see our determination and planning pay off.

Arizona Manwarings said...

that is so awsome, what are you doing? We need to get motivated to do better as a family.

Anonymous said...

Shelley, I'm so proud of you!!!! You are doing so awesome. I wish I could do it! :)

Sherri B said...

Hurray!!
So glad to see you all doing it together...lookin' good.

Corby Johnson said...

Shelley, I am sorry that I never came back to tell you how wonderful you look and how proud I am of you for losing the weight. What a kid! Keep up the faith and the good work. You will be rewarded for all you do.

Love always,

Mom