Monday, March 9, 2009

Babysitting or should I say Doggie?


Definitely BABYSITTING! The bottom 2 are my little sister Natalie's; Allister and Isabella and the top one is my my Mother-in-law's Garfield. We had a very interestingly fun time babysitting these three. How does someone get so lucky.. Well, I will tell you. First of all, I have dogs. Next up I don't mind (this always helps) Lastly, I have a knack for taking care of and training dogs. My sister had it arranged that I would watch her dogs way in advance. Her and her hubby were going on a vacation. Then they day before we get the dogs Ryan's mother calls and says that she has to go and stay with her sister for a few days, could I watch Garfield. Well, why not! So we had a lovely week with these little guys. They became the best of friends!
Matthew 24:42 "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

3 comments:

Melinda said...

How fun, and how nice of you to offer to help!! It can be hard to find a doggie sitter!!

Corby Johnson said...

Its me Natalie!! Me and Scott just love this picture and will treasure it forever! It is sooo cute!! Thanks for watching our pups.

Corby Johnson said...

Yes, Shelley, I must admit that you do have a knack for training dogs. How fun must that of been? Inquiring minds want to know. You sure are a good sport about it all. Maybe next time move and leave no forwarding address? Let me know if that works, I have been considering that for years.

Love always,
at least 1.5
million
times over,

Mom and Dad