Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to...

Jaden! He is now 12. We had a big surprise party for him with my family. What we did was we acted like we were just going to hang out as a family and watch a movie in me and Ryan's room. I turned up the TV all the way and everyone snuck in. When they were all there I told Jaden it was time to eat lunch and we would just have to watch the rest of the movie afterwards. Well when we walked out everyone yelled... SURPRISE! Jaden was so shocked he turned bright red. It was great fun.. Happy Birthday Buddy we love ya!




1 John 4:19 "We love Him, because He first loved us."

5 comments:

Sherri B said...

hahaha! Good job! Another year closer to those Teen Years! Oh my!

Corby Johnson said...

Well, where do we begin about Jaden? Let me think...I got it. He is a terrific kid and we had the best fun surprising him. After we all yelled surprise!!!!! We let go of our balloons that we had blown up and they twirled and swirled around the room. It was a lot like fireworks. It was awesome to see the look on Jadens sweet face. "Happy Birthday to Jaden". We hope that you had a good one, because we did!

Holly Jo said...

Sounds like a fun surprise. He sure is a cute little guy

Melinda said...

what a great surprise! Hope the birthday was great!

RyGuy said...

He sure was surprised. He did not have a clue. It was great.