Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to.....



ME! I have been having a wonderful day! Zippidy-do-dah-zippidy-ay! Yes, Mr. Blue Bird is on my shoulder.. :)
33! I keep having to ask Ryan just how old I am.. The other day we had a visitor come to our church. I was talking to her, you know doing the greetings to you type thing.. and she says to me.... Your Pastor said that there were young couples here??... (Like she was not talking to one of them?) I do not feel old at all. I think she was like 20?! Who knows. UPDATE ON ME:
Lots is going on. I am now a school teacher at a Private School. Calvary Baptist Academy, I love it! I am so busy now with school things, but it is so good for my kids. They are around other children all the time now. *BONUS* They learn daily the things of God. No one is picked on, no is made fun of. I tell you, it is lots of hard work to be a teacher ! I would not change it for anything!
Happy Birthday to ME!!
2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

4 comments:

Melinda said...

happy birthday! BTW is that a new van??
Congrats on the teaching...if my kids went to a private school...I would have to be there!

Sherri B said...

my dear friend....happy day to you (every day).
God has been (and continues to be) so good. If we stopped and counted how many blessing...we would still be counting when we are caught up to meet Him!
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

Corby Johnson said...

Shelley, I finally had a minute to have a look see at your blog. I am so glad that you are doing this again. I do like seeing pictures of some of my favorite people, and hearing about some of the events that I may have missed out on. If you can believe it, with you turning, 33, that means that I am now 33 years older than I was when I had you. Now, that 'IS OLD'. I'm glad you are having a fun day. And I am even more tickled about school for all your family this year, than anything else. Have a happy happy happy day. and SMILE!

Love always

Your loving MOTHER &
FATHER too

RyGuy said...

Happy Birthday to my help meet. I love you.