Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Boys Now!


Now that my dad is back at his own home, the little ones can have their room back.. This time it is CRIBLESS! Ryan spent days glueing this bunk bed set together, then he and Michael set it up. It took them hours, but they wanted to make sure that it was solid! Here is a picture of the boys enjoying the new beds. Josiah has the bottom and Joshua gets the top. They sleep all night on their own beds, in their own room. How nice this is.
Psalm 4:8 "And I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in saftey."

4 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

hey welcome back i missed seeing how your family is doing. How fun to be a big boy in a big bed!

Holly Jo said...

It is SOOO nice when the children sleep in their own beds!!!

Corby Johnson said...

I love the boys back in their old room. It amazes me as to how cute Josia is being with his new bed. What a cutie. And then there is Joshua. He could hardly wait to show us how He uses his bed. How fun are they? Answer is: 'The Most Fun Ever'.

love always


Mom and Dad

Sherri B said...

hurray! glad to have their own room...out of yours!!