Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome HOME... DALTON!


Dalton Brasel is on his way home right now, as I type, a full fledged MARINE!!! OORAH!
I can not wait to see him. His family left Tuesday, to drive to California to attend his graduation from the MCRD. He left on June 14Th, his graduation was today the 11Th of September. His mother was able to send me a picture message from her phone. So I got a look-see already of how much he has changed. Congrats to Dalton for finishing strong!
2 Samuel 22:35 "He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms."

4 comments:

Sherri B said...

We are home!!! You will see him in his sharp looking uniform tomorrow!!! Woohoo! So very good to have him home for 10 days.

Melinda said...

Your scrap page looks awesome. You do great work. Congrats to him.. nothing like defending what you feel strongly in! May God Bless him in his future journey.

RyGuy said...

It is good to see him before he heads out again.

Corby Johnson said...

I have heard a lot of good things about 'Private Dalton Brasel.' I didn't get to see him this time, maybe next. He is a fine young man out saving our rights for freedom. Oohrah for that. Thanks for the news about him Shel. Keep me informed.

Love you always,


Mom