Monday, September 1, 2008

Turtle Time


This is "Paint Chip"! He received the name because when he was purchased he was the size of a quarter (chip) plus he is a painted turtle (paint). He is now the size of a dinner plate(he is in a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket). Today, on Labor Day we labored alright. We scrubbed his tank.. I believe it is 30 gallons. He is my little sisters. I am babysitting him, I guess you could say permanently. When my sister got married there was no room for him. We keep him in the school room. Our hard work paid off, the tank looks great!
Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest".

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I miss paint chip.. Some day I will bring him home.