Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Burn Baby Burn

This slide show is some pictures of the old McKinley School burn. If you do not know we had several earthquakes last year. One of those earthquakes made this building (now senior center/museum/ you name it, it was there) unstable. So the Tremonton, Garland, Brigham and Logan fire departments decided to have a little practice run. They set it on fire Friday, around 10:30ish. I had front row seats. It was amazing. The heat that came off of the building was so intense. I came straight home downloaded the camera and then had to run. When I got around to blogging it, I found that ALL the really good pictures were somehow erased. So my friend sent me a couple of her pictures so you could see just how neat this really was.
Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?"

1 comment:

Sherri B said...

Pretty cool that you were able to go and see that!
Makes you grateful that they have practice times!