Monday, September 22, 2008

Physical Therapy


My right hand kills! So I thought I must have corporal tunnel. Well I do, but it is mild. So my doctor sends me over to physical therapy. Today was my 3rd session. Who would have ever thought that to make it better you have to use it more!? Not me. These are the items I use. Do not let the rubber band fool you it is the worst one. I am there for about an hour 3 times week. I am already starting to feel relief.
1Timothy 4:8 "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry Shelley, but atleast you are fixing it. Did you ever think you would say that you hsve csrpel tunnel? I never thought I would be saying "Oh, my back!" We're OLD!

Natalie said...

Hey shelley! I didn't know you were doing that.. I didn't even know you had that. How sad. What would you be doing that would give you that?! Thats too bad. Anyways. I love you. Just thought I would drop in.