Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Laundry and Babies


I am working hard to keep up with laundry. When I am doing my laundry I lay Josiah on the dryer. I thinks he likes the feeling of the dryer. I can only do this for a few more weeks. I use to be right on top of my laundry. I can not believe just how much laundry one little person can create! I now have Jurney and Jaden doing their own to try to help with the overwhelming amount of laundry.
Numbers 31:24 "And ye shall wash your clothes on the seventh day, and ye shall be clean, and afterward ye shall come into the camp".

2 comments:

Corby Johnson said...

Dear dear Shelley,
It is the hardest thing to believe in life that one little person would creat so much laundry. When I had you I had to do two batches of laundry a day just for you. One or sometimes two batches a week for your father and me. I know just what you are talking about. Too much laundry so little time!

Love always

Mom and Dad

Torri P said...

That scripture makes me laugh. I wish I could do laundry only on the 7th day! HAHAHA~ I think I do it all 7 days!