Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday To....



ME!
Yes, I am now a year older, 32 to be exact. My Dad and Mom came over last night. We had a nice dinner, and I got PRESENTS! My mother had found the cutest clothes for me. A skirt, a collard shirt, 2 sweater vests, 2 sweat shirts, 3 nice tops, and a partridge in a pear tree! Thanks MOM and DAD! I love them. This is the first birthday in a couple of years that I have not been pregnant for. What a relief! Tonight I am going to a Pizza Fellowship at Antioch Baptist Church. Fun, Fun, Fun!
Psalms 146:5 "Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God":




4 comments:

Dana said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday today Shelley!! Sept. 5. I've never forgotten. I hope you have a great day. Fun on the new clothes. It's always fun getting something new for yourself because most of the time the money goes to the kids and bills. :)

Sherri B said...

Happy Day to you!!!!!

Corby Johnson said...

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday toooooooo youuuuuu!!!!!

Hey Shelley Rachelle,

I am not only a mother of five, I have lots and lots of grandchildren. Life is pretty good after all. Don't forget we love you toooo muchhhh!!!

Mom and Dad