Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4Th of July!




We had a very nice night on the 4Th. I know I am now just telling you about it and it's August, but I have been very busy! Joshua loved the sparklers. He is so fun to watch. We took time to think about how great our country is! We are free because of men and women giving their lives for us. I just want to say Thank you to all who have gave their lives for this freedom! Dalton Brasel is in the Marine Boot Camp right now getting ready to protect our freedoms as well. I want to tell him that we are praying for him. OORAH! God Bless America.






John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it has been awhile! How are you doing? Is your Dad better? What's been going on with you?

Sherri B said...

Glad to see you are back again!
Soon you will be posting back to school photos!

Dalton will be home in three weeks!!! Cannot wait to see my new Marine!

Corby Johnson said...

I think Joshua is the best little man there ever was. I'm glad that you had sparklers for him and the others to enjoy. God Bless America Home of the Free because of the Brave...
Love you guys,

Love always,

mom and dad