Friday, August 21, 2009

FINALLY~ walking!

Josiah started walking on July 19Th. Me and Ryan were both there to see it. We were sitting in our room and was talking about the day and how it went.. We thought that Josiah was just going to do his usual walk from the bed to the chair (one step) type thing. Nope! He just walked across the room. Me and Ryan just looked at each other with our mouths hanging open! WOW! It took him a very long time to even act like he was going to and then *BAM* He did it! Here is a clip of his walking later that week.

Acts 3:9 "And all the people saw him walking and praising God:"

3 comments:

Melinda said...

so cute!! Glad to see you back on the blogging scene!

Holly Jo said...

That is so fun. What an exciting thing for your family.

By the way I am glad you read my Blog thanks for caring

Corby Johnson said...

I guess that I am not looking down your whole blog. I discovered my little toad walking away. How wonderful it is to see him walk around. He is growing up on us. I do hope he slows down. They are so sweet at this age. Josiah, we love you too much, so just slow down and stay little forever.

Love always

Grandma and Grandpa