Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Camp Out


**I am going to be posting often for the next while so that I can get caught up to the present (if that is really possible)**
Our church had it's annual family camp out toward the end of July. We stayed at my family's land up in Mantua. This place is called the Jungle! (I have so many memories of family reunions there when I was just a wee one.) Josiah crawled EVERYWHERE. He was so dirty. Anyhow Michael, my Pastor's son found that if you gave Josiah a stick he was content to play for hours. Here he is holding the "STICK". Thanks Michael :) !!
The food was great! The fellowship that we had was a real treat. The preaching really hit home. We had a great time together up there at the Jungle!
1 Corinthians 1:9 "God is faithful, by whom ye are called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord."

2 comments:

Sherri B said...

It was a very refreshing time together!! Cannot wait until we can go again.

Corby Johnson said...

Shelley, I don't know if you remember the pictures of Carrisa, about nine months old. We sat here in the center up in a tree. She played there and was happy the whole day. That was when we went deer hunting with grandpa and grandma up the canyon. I hope you remember. It reminds me of Josiah's "STICK". Only it was Carrisa's "TREE". Camping is always fun,sometimes.
Love always

Mom and Dad