Wednesday, October 29, 2008

There is a First time for everything-TAGGED!

Okay, so I have never had this happen before ,and I have always wondered what it was all about!
The 5 for 5 Tag!



5 TV Shows I Watch

We don't have T.V.
(We do watch on the Internet :) 1 show)
* Extreme Home Makeover *


5 Restaurants I Enjoy

1. Burger Bar (in Roy, childhood favorite)
2. Olive Garden
3. El Parral (here in Tremonton.. The best Mexican)
4. Hunan Village ( I hear they are moving)
5. Chuck-a Rama ( I go there for the scones)



5 Things I have Done Today

1. Cleaned the Kitchen
2. Educated My Children
3. Fed the Baby (this is a non-stop duty)
4. Had My Devotions ( I am in Romans)
5. Up Dated My Blog


5 Things I Look Forward To

1. Finding out who reported me
2. Christmas Break
3. Ryan graduating school
4. Thanksgiving
5. Josiah saying Mama!


5 Things That I Like About Fall

1. The sun shine is so yellow
2. The smell of fireplaces
3. The coolness of the days
4. It gets dark earlier which means more family time inside
5. Putting away the Garden



5 Things on My Wish List

1. Raise Obedient, God Fearing Children
2. An Academy at our Church (someday!)
3. Joshua not to need anymore surgeries
4. Families Salvation
5. Christ to remain the Center of our HOME!


5 People I Tag
Mrs. Brasel, Dana, Joni, Stacey... and who ever wants it(I only know of 4)

No comments: