Monday, October 6, 2008

Seasons




This is Natalie, my little sister. She called me and asked if I would go and take some Fall pictures of her and her husband. I said absolutely! This is one of my favorite pictures of them. Scott and Natalie have been married for just over a year now. They live in Clinton, Utah. I still can not believe that my baby sister is married and all grown up. Her favorite time of the year is fall.
Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey sis. A great photo! and why not of course a great photographer!! Love you

Arizona Manwarings said...

WOW I cant believe that is the little baby sister that was crawling around when we were at your house so long long ago.

Sherri B said...

Love the new blog look!!

Anonymous said...

WHOA! Natalie has grown up. I remember when she used to eat baby lotion! :) I hope she doesn't care that I just shared that.

Corby Johnson said...

Well little foot and Scott are simply the cutest ever. I love their new photos. Natalie you are so cute! Scott you compliment the picture well.

Love always,


Mom and Dad
ps You did a great job with the camera Shelley!