Friday, October 10, 2008

Fix It



I was peeling carrots into the sink for dinner. BIG mistake. Carrots can and will clog your garbage disposal. I had this happen several years ago. I thought that if I ran the disposal after a couple of carrots this would not happen again. Wrong! It clogged it up. Good thing Jaden is smart. Here he is showing me, that if we take off this pipe we can get to the clog. 10 minutes later and it was fixed... Thanks Jaden!

Proverbs 13:1 "A wise son heareth his father's instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke."

2 comments:

Corby Johnson said...

Shelley,

It looks like you have quite the helper. Good for Jaden to help out.

I thought that you knew that you never use carrot peels or potato peels and anything that would and could be quite the clog in a drain. It was the amount that you was trying to rush down the drain. However, they have discovered that some of the veggies are getting through down the line and somehow ending up making it to clean water after filtering. I just use my disposal any more for real wet food and not anything major at that. Talk to mama if you have anyquestions about what could go wrong in the kitchen, I do believe that I have been there and done that.

Love always

Mom and Dad

Natalie said...

Thats so cool! Jaden the worker man! haha. I wish we lived closer so he could come help me with things around our house. Me and Scott are not the best of fixer uppers.. I Love JADEN!