Friday, October 17, 2008

Hot Date!!


Tonight we are ALONE!! That is right, for the first time in a long time... we have NO KIDS! My lovely parents took them for the night. The Brasel's, (who were ever so kind.... Thank You!) took us out to a very yummy and nice dinner. We borrowed some clean flicked movies, and were on our way. I just want to say that Ryan is such a good husband. I thank God for him. I love you, Mr. Hansen!
Song of Solomon 5:16b "This is my beloved, and this is my friend..."

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad to hear you had a great time on your big hot date. I called you to say good luck, but you must have been already gone. I am glad that you have appreciation. That is always a humble thing to have. I love you! And I hope all is well.

Sherri B said...

WooHoo!! Alone nights are great!!!
Enjoy to the fullest!

Anonymous said...

PURE HEAVEN!! There is just something about spending time with your spouse ALONE! I love it. I love to feel like a couple.