Wednesday, January 7, 2009

They SHARE it all!!


Joshua and Josiah share it all. As you can see they are sharing the Binky here.. Yes, you are seeing correctly Joshua has 2 in his mouth.. Josiah does not like Binky's at all and as soon as I was done taking this picture he spit it out.. Joshua on the other hand thought this was fun for a minute or two! When I said above that "THEY SHARE IT ALL" I meant it.. They both have strep throat again.. Poor babies! They are always sick with something.. it seems like anyways.
James 5:15 "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him."

10 comments:

Sherri B said...

AGAIN!!! Oh my!!! What is going on, must get you guys some good vitamins or something.
Sorry to hear you have sickies again.

RyGuy said...

Those two will be best friends as they grow older. I can see them being involved in the same things and it is only beginning.

Melinda said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. It's hard having little sickies, trust me I know.
It's great your little boys are such great playmates. It will be a wonderful blessing, always having a playmate and best friend in each other!

Corby Johnson said...

Dear Shelley and Ryan,
These two boys could not get any sweeter, or could they? Their grandfather and I love them so much. I wish we could figure out what is causing the strep. What absolute cuties. Bestest of best friends forever. I hope they will always be this close. I have got to do another scrapblog about them. They are very easy subjects to do scraps about. We love them more than life itself.

Love always,

Grandma and Grandpa

Andrea said...

What cuties! Hope they are feeling better soon- sick kiddos is no fun!

Anonymous said...

what CUTE FRIENDS!!!
how far apart are they? They are so so cute Shelly....

OH---and I can't wait to hear about your family resolution..
HURRY!!!!!!!!...lol

Holly Jo said...

Tis the season for colds and yuck. Never the less they are adorable.

Torri P said...

LOL....they are so cute! I love the double binky!

Natalie said...

I just love this picture! It is SO ADORABLE! Love those sweet babies.

Natalie said...

FAvorite picture ever