Saturday, January 24, 2009

Moving up...OR.. should I say down?


It is time.. Josiah has started to pull himself up to the sides of his crib.. To avoid injury, we are moving the crib mattress down... Ryan and Jaden had this done in no time at all. Josiah has nor real interest in crawling.. He could if he wanted to.. he leans over... gets on his knees.. sits back up.. sometimes he falls onto his belly.. a few moments of this and he starts to cry, pick me up.. I do not want to learn how to crawl.. What can you do.. When he wants to go, I am sure he will!
Proverbs 3:23 "Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble."

5 comments:

Sherri B said...

Enjoy the non-mobility while you have it!
Remember Joshua didn't learn to walk either...just to run and has been running ever since!!!
What wonderful children (all of them). I love em all.

Arizona Manwarings said...

enjoy no moving it is all down hill once they start. Then they can get into everything.

Melinda said...

how fun!!!
It's such a blessing, watching our children grow.

Corby Johnson said...

Hey, My little Toad is growing right up. That is awesome that Josiah is growing right up. Just don't let it happen too fast. I want to enjoy baby for a while. Way to go Josiah.


Love

Grandma and Grandpa

RyGuy said...

He thinks about it and when you think he will he doesn't.