Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to WORK!


Well after a long and well needed break.. it is back to work.. Well school work that is! It was a rough start today, but now that I have gotten started it is alright. Schedules are great... they keep things moving! We had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year. Our family has made a very big New Years resolution... Once we get all the kinks worked out we will share it with all of you! Hope your return to normal is a good one!





Psalms 90:17 "And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it."

5 comments:

RyGuy said...

It is good to get back to a schedule again. Happy New Year!

Andrea said...

Schedules ARE great! We took Dec. off from school- and I was SO glad to get started again yesterday. Whew! 1 month without the routine of school is enough for me! Can't wait to hear about your family's new year's resolution.

Unknown said...

okay beautiful. Love your blog background! I will tell you about how I am a dork later. Stacey

Torri P said...

its tough to get back in the swing of things isn't it! Your blog header is gorgeous! LOVE IT!

Corby Johnson said...

Hey, it is me again. The boys are simply adoreable. I just love how happy they are. It reminds me of when you guys were all little Shell. You and Carrisa, Shannon and Ben and then all of you and Natalie. What fun it is to have happy adorable children.

Love Always,

Mom and Dad