Monday, November 10, 2008

Missing Her!


Here is my beautiful Jurney. She is gone on a trip to Chesterton, Indiana. They are having a "Youth Empowered" conference at Fairhaven Baptist College. I am sure she is having a blast. She was so excited to be able to go. Today they are going to the dunes for a fun time. You would not think that having only one of your four children gone would make such a difference. I am here to tell you it does! I love you Jurney, and I can not wait for Saturday. (this is when she will be home!)
Ephesians 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:"

3 comments:

RyGuy said...

I am sure glad she was able to go. To be able to fellowship with other christians more her age and to go on a big trip to boot!

Unknown said...

I think it is awesome that Jurney is getting travel into her Christian upbringing. Nothing like being a Jurney and getting to go on a journey!

Love always

Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's so far away, but it's good for them to experience such things. And yes, I know when one is missing, it makes a difference.