Thursday, November 6, 2008

Great Idea!


Jurney needed some new culottes. I have had this idea that you can take much larger slacks/pants and make them into a box-pleat culotte. Well, I have a sewing machine.. (I really have never learned how to use it yet.) I asked my friend Dana for help. She took them, and like 20 minutes ,BAM! here they are.. It was such a great idea. Jurney looks great in them. Thanks so much Dana!
1Timothy 2:9-10 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works."

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Does she like them much?

Shelley Hansen said...

I guess I forgot to say how much she likes them.. She loves them! She wants to wear them EVERYWHERE!

Sherri B said...

They look really cute!!
Even better in person. Nice way of saving money and outfitting yourselves!

Natalie said...

Oh well thats good then.. How are you

Corby Johnson said...

Jurney,

You look good in almost anything. I guess that is what happens when you're so cute! Like the new coolots.

Love always,


Grandma and Grandpa

Dana said...

hey those look pretty good on