Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cast your VOTE!


This morning, Ryan and I headed to the polls. It was pouring rain. When we got there, we were fifth in line.. It was all electronic voting, which made me a little nervous. I thought to myself.. Hey if I can blog.. I am sure I can figure this thing out. 5 minutes later we were done. We live in a great country where we are given freedoms to vote and make our voices heard. I encourage everyone to get out and VOTE! You can make a difference.
1Corinthians 14:10 "There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very critical election this time.

I voted this morning too, it was so easy! It took a total of 15 minutes with lines and all.
As Tony the Tiger would say it was GGGGGRRRRREEEAATTTT!

Anonymous said...

By the way - I love the new pics!

Natalie said...

I am so glad you voted. I was going to call and remind you! :)

Corby Johnson said...

Way to go Shelley and Ryan. It kind of sounds like congrats for Natalie and Scott too. Your Father and I voted also. Hip hip horay!!!! Ben said that he voted too. I am proud to be an american.

Love always,

Mom and Dad