Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Birthday to....

Jaden!! Time goes by so quickly and it is so very important to cherish each moment. I just want to say what a blessing this young man is to me and his father. He is always there to lend a helping hand. He loves his little brothers and his big/little sister Jurney.( I say this because she is my little mini at only 5'2) He is such a stud and I love him to pieces!! he is a sophomore in high school. He collects knives...I think he has over 50 of them.. he likes to shoot his bow in the back yard.. and loves his Xbox! He will be getting his learners soon...I think he is more nervous than I am...well maybe not lol... I love you bud and could not ask for a better son than you are turning out to be. Hope you had a very very Happy Birthday!



Proverbs 23:15 "My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine."

No comments: