Saturday, December 26, 2015

Life As I Now Know It

Things can change in an instant and will never be the same. Sometimes change is a good thing.......Sometimes it's not. I am not going to pretend that I am the same person that I used to be....because I am not. The VERY sudden and VERY unexpected death of my mother has rocked me to the core. It has changed me. I wish I could say that it was for the best..... but I don't think that is the case. Life is so short. The choice is clearly ours in how we respond to the ups and downs that come our way. There is an exception to this though. For me it was my mother's death. I suppose it could be different for everyone. She was such a major part of my life. I do hope that one day I would return to the positive, energetic, loving, caring person that I used to be. For now..... I will praise God in the storm. I will be happy for who God has placed in my life. I am really thankful that I still have my dad with us. He is a big part of our everyday life.
 
 


No comments: