Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome HOME!!!!



My dad is coming home!!! YEAH!!! Of course the Rehab Center does not want him to go home...(they want to put him into long term nursing care) ...no, they would prefer that my mom and dad pay thousands a day out of there pocket..who can afford that?? Not them..Not me! So, my dad will go home this FRIDAY!!!

I am soooo super happy!

Thank God for letting my dad get well enough that we can bring him home!

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

Corby Johnson said...

Oh Shelley, We will be doing more than rejoicing...the heavens will open and angels will sing...HALLELUJIAH (or however you spell it). I love this blog. You pick the best of the subjects to do. AWESOME, simply AWESOME...I am definitely excited...maybe too excited...nah, there is no such a thing as too much excited...or is there? Love you Shelley...keep up the good work...Loveth your most Flavoritest of Mothers...little ole me, UNDERDOG.