Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to......


ME!!!
I am so happy!! I have: a home in heaven, a great marriage, a fantastic man, and some pretty wonderful kids!
(This picture is old...but it was so much fun! We did a skit one time..I was Sister Big Hair...we were acting like we were those TV Evangelist...you know..the ones that smack people in the head and yell at them to heal them... Yep those guys!!)
Well, I have had a great day...tomorrow my hunny is taking me out to dinner! Sweet!!
Psalm 144:15 " Happy is that people, that in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD."

4 comments:

Corby Johnson said...

My Dearest Sweetest Shelley Rachelle,
I have invisioned that you have had a most lovely day and everyone and everything was perfect around you...however,truth be told, you have had to do way to much work..."ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!" What can I say, you are a MOM...that answers all the reasons as to why you will be too busy for anything for the next twenty years of your life...We love you honey, keep up all of the good works that you do, and God Bless you.

Love you Always,

Mom & Dad

Shelley Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RyGuy said...

Happy B-Day to my B-loved! You are the love of my life. I hope you enjoyed dinner I know I did.
Love you.

Arizona Manwarings said...

Hope your Brithday was great! Love the Picture!