Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to.....


Joshua!!! He is 4 years old... Where did the time go?? I would have to say in the last 6 months...He has really grown up..
He loves to answer the phone (Joshua Hansen speaking, he thinks that is his real name...it is so cute...)
Other things he loves to do are: cooking, praying, bossing Josiah around, playing with the kids at school, singing songs from church (he does this at the grocery store even), giving loves to his grandpa and grandma, learning, helping his dad with just about anything, and wrestling with his big brother Jaden.
His eye is doing well, in fact we will be going for our 6 month out appointment with the surgeon sometime this month!
.
.
Happy Birthday to my little guy Joshua!
.
.
1 Samuel 1:27 "For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of Him:"

2 comments:

Corby Johnson said...

Joshua, my very most Sweet Little Man.
Grandpa and Grandma are so very proud of how grown up you are becoming. You are very loving to everyone, always polite, and you just say the sweetest things ever. Thank you for letting us come over Sunday and have such a good time with you to celebrate your birthday. You make the cutest little doctor Hansen, ever. We love you to too much. May God bless you my Little Man.
Love you forever,

Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Wow he is getting so big. His eye looks great too!