Monday, February 8, 2010

A Sunday Duet!


Jurney and Michael sang
"This is my Father's World" this last Sunday at church. It was a real treat to hear them sing. Jurney even called Michael, the night before, so that his tie could match her dress! Jurney loves to sing. She is trying to talk me into singing a Special with her.. one day I will.. My voice has been on the fritz for a while now, so I have to find the right song. Guess I had better get searching for it! :)
Psalm 144:9 "I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee."

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Thats so cute that she wanted them to match. I am sad I missed it! Love you guys

Shannon said...

So sweet, I love that her dress matched his tie....And Shelley Sing come on, just do it...At least you had a voice I never have, but I still have sang (sounded bad) but I did it.....Tell Jurney I Love her!

Corby Johnson said...

First off, lets getting something straight between the all of us. Shannon, you could always sing, and beautifully at that. Now, Jurney how beautiful you have become. I love your attention to details...I am so proud of you for singing in front of everyone. That is, today very hard for me to do. But I did it all the time when I was your age. I wanted to sing for the whole world. You do have good qualities that I possess. If you have any of the questionable ones, please feel free to discard,ASAP.
I love you all, please next time, invite me. I will come and listen to you sing. Love all of you more than my own breath that I take, Grandma