Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Eye Doctors


This is Joshua at Dr. Hoffman's office. Joshua has been seeing Dr. Hoffman since he was 5 days old. Joshua is going to be having his 6Th eye surgery on February the 26Th. On the way to the eye appointment he kept telling me ..."Momma, my eye is okay,".. The doctor and the surgeon told him that we were going to get his eye fixed.. So now he says that his eye is broken! I am praising God for the chance to raise my children to follow and trust in God. Joshua the other night at church, raised his hand for prayer request.. Pastor looked and him and said "Yes, Joshua?" Joshua just said, "Pray for my eye surgery!" What a blessing! I love this little guy!
3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

2 comments:

RyGuy said...

What a kid. He really does take his problem with his eye in stride.

Corby Johnson said...

Joshua, Joshua, Joshua,
My sweet little man. I love you so much. How sweet to ask to have someone pray for his eye. Children are so innocent and refreshing in life. They never let us down on how precious they are!
Keep on loving that little grandson of mine. He means the world to us...
Love,

Grandma and Grandpa