Thursday, January 7, 2010

Schooling...with the boys...


As you all know.. I teach at a private christian school at my church.. Things are going great!!! Normally, the babies go to my friend Lara's house for the day, but they are all sick with strep throat... Soooo they have been coming to school with me. I have loved it! They follow the dress code and everything.. Believe it or not.. you barely even know that they are there.. Here they are the morning of chapel.. "Cheese!"
Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

5 comments:

Natalie said...

They are so adorable in their matching sweaters! ha ha. I wish I lived close and could watch them for you! I love you and I miss you and the kids sooooo much!! Call me!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the matching outfits. So Adorable!!!

RyGuy said...

Yeah it has been really nice to have them with Shelley at school. I love my handsome boys.

Shannon said...

I dont have a hard time believing that you hardly know they are there....Remember when you use to tell Felicity to sleep and in a matter of seconds she was asleep....You know how to have kids do what you want, you have got the magic gift....And they look so adorable....Love those kids

Corby Johnson said...

Hey Everybody, these two boys are my grandsons. They are very handsome and very polite little boys. They are perfect in every way, just like all my other grandchildren are. I do love their little outfits and just how adorable they look and sweet. Love you two a whole bunch.

Love you too much,

Grandma & Grandpa