Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary to...




US!!! 10 years! It seems like I have known Ryan all my life. He is my best friend. my love, my life! I can not imagine my life with out him!
We are going to have a very romantic evening together. Dinner out and then home ALONE all night.. My sister Natalie is taking all 4 of our children.. I love you Ryan Hansen!
Happy Anniversary to you.
Song of Solomon 2:10 "My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away."

5 comments:

Sherri B said...

Happy Anniversary...and many, many more to come!

Corby Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary to you, Happy Anniversary to you! I hope that the two of you finally got some alone time. And actually got to enjoy each other. Sorry about what is going on with your father. He is one sick man. I hope they can get to the bottom of what is making him so sick and fix it. No one should have to be that sick.
Happy Anniversary once again. Ten years is a long time. But just think about this, your father and I will be married for 35 years come this April 4, 2009. Unbelieveable. This could be you and Ryan in another 25 years. Awesome!
Love you both

Mom and Dad

RyGuy said...

It was a good night we got to eat at Kobe (excellent food) and enjoy the evening together.

Anonymous said...

YEA for you guys! I bet that was so wonderful. I'm glad you are so happy! :)

Natalie said...

Happy anniversary and a happy new year! Thank you for letting us take the kids while you celebrated!