Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Resolutions one month later!


I had announced that our whole family was going to be making some big changes and when we had all the kinks worked out I would let you all know what we are up to! Well, it has been one month since we all sat down as a family and decided that we wanted to be a healthy family! So, we now get up and exercise together everyday for 30 minutes. We eat proper portions and best of all we eat healthy foods. What a difference this has made.. Praise God for the discipline He has given to us to see this through!
Progress:
Ryan- lost 12 lbs.!
Me- lost 24 lbs. and 12 1/2 inches gone!
Jurney- lost 3 lbs. and 4 inches gone!
Jaden- working on a six pack
Joshua- well let's face it.. he never quits running.. He is a workout! :)
Josiah- working on crawling and cutting his first teeth!
1Timothy 4:8 "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come."

10 comments:

RyGuy said...

I am very pleased with how we have been able to excercise and eat in portions foods that are better for us. We still will eat pizza and things like that but not constantly.

Melinda said...

That is AWESOME!!!!

Holly Jo said...

way to go guys I so need to do this I realy need to lose 20 pounds got any tips for me

Corby Johnson said...

Man oh man, these guys have been dropping weight and inches like nobodys' business. I just love it. Too bad that I didn't start with them. Shelley you are looking so good. You can really tell a difference. Keep up all that HARD WORK. DON'T STOP!!!!!!!!

Love always,

Mom and Dad

Sherri B said...

Keep going! Glad you seeing results so fast.

Andrea said...

Way to GO! That's awesome!

The MOM! said...

WoW Shelley I had no idea how many inches you had lost or Jurney. WOW you are doing so Awesome keep it up!!!! GOod JOB HANSEN FAMILY!!!

Torri P said...

WOW!!! EXCELLENT JOB! I am also working on that goal, and its not easy at all!

Natalie said...

That is so great!! How exciting! I love you all! Keep up the hard work!

Natalie said...

Hey! That is so great! How exciting!! Well good news all around!! You guys look great! Keep up the hard work! I love you all!