Thursday, February 5, 2009

9 Months today!


My baby is 9 months today.. he is Ryan Jr. for sure.. looks and all! My mom scrap blogged this picture that I took.. He is such a cute little guy! He almost has one tooth (on the bottom). He pulls himself up to things.. He is very close to crawling.. I know.. this really is a good thing to have him not totally mobile yet, but they are so cute when they start crawling! Well, who can believe it has been 9 months already.. NOT me!
Proverbs 23:25 "Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice."

6 comments:

Sherri B said...

That baby's face is a mirror to Ry!
Such a cutie.

Melinda said...

How fun, all except the teeth!!! I love watching babies learn to craw. I don't always love when they can crawl!!

Corby Johnson said...

This is pretty exciting news. Josiah is just the sweetest little boy I ever knew. Take time to love him lots. There will be a day that he isn't always so loveable.

Love always,

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom! Hug him lots---he is to cute!!!
i luv babies!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS on your resolution...wow!!!
thats so cool for your family...i need to get out more too, its hard when its cold outside, I just wanna stay in my jammies and eat chocolate and hot coco...:)

GO SHELLY GO!

Anonymous said...

Shelley I can't believe he is already 9 months! Thanks for the invite to the blog. IT will be fun to keep in touch!

Natalie said...

HE is so cute!!! I LOVE HIM!
Happy birthday Josiah