Monday, December 22, 2008

The Christmas Program

I was taking pictures of the Christmas Program when I realized that I have a video feature on my camera.. So this is toward the middle end. It is about 2 1/2 minutes long.. They are singing the 12 Days of Christmas.. after the kids sing then someone explains what that day represents. I know some of it is hard to hear. I have it zoomed in on Joshua and Jaden so I could see them better. The best part is toward the end when they are counting down. Watch Joshua.. he knew every word. Mrs. Brasel did a great job on it!

Luke 2:14 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

4 comments:

Corby Johnson said...

I loved the program. Joshua is absolutely the cutest little man ever. I am glad that you remembered video.

Dana said...

That was great! Joshua done such wonderful job. I wished we would have had video of ours somewhere! Good job boys!

Andrea said...

How cute! Great job boys!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing!!!