Friday, December 12, 2008

A Blessing..


Yesterday evening.. We were able to see just how good God is to us.. Jurney asked if we got the mail yet.. No not yet.. We were just heading out the door to go to Prayer Meeting at Church. Jurney walks in with a red envelope.. she says it's to dad. That's okay.. I take it , open it up, thinking it is just another Christmas card from someone we know.. and it is a check for $200... Wow, God is so good. We have no idea who did this.. I just think about how God wants us to be.. Thinking of others above ourselves. My mouth is still hanging open..

If you are reading this post please know that this was a real blessing to our family. We are thanking God for you!!




2 Corinthians 4 " Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!! Miracles do exist. That happened to us 2 years ago for Christmas. It was a Huge blessing! :)

Sherri B said...

God is good!

Natalie said...

Well, its a good thing you opened that then.

Corby Johnson said...

Its life wonderful. I appreciate whoever God inspired to help you out. God Bless Everyone!

Love always,

Mom and Dad

Andrea said...

Wow! What an amazing blessing!

Dana said...

WOW! What a great gift. This is the second story of this type I have heard this year. God is so good to those who trust and believe! Just wish that everyone gave him the credit he deserves. Some would have said it was Santa, praise God we know where it really comes from. Im happy for you! Merry Christmas!

RyGuy said...

Who ever did this thank you!

Unknown said...

I love that you posted this!!! I love the jr. church bulletin Jesus is the best gift for without him I would be lost. I would not be able to be with Jared but thanks to Jesus I can!

Unknown said...

It has happened to me several times many times over the years....not just Christmas time but I thank my Heavenly Father and the people that were inspired!