Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to....


Jurney!!! I love this girl!! She is 16!! Yes, I am having a hard time accepting this! haha!!
She is a help to me and to anyone who needs it. She babysits. She is one of the piano players for our church. She is driving (still learners permit, but I am in NO hurry to move that along!). She is now allowed to wear mascara. She is a real blessing to me! Love you Jurney, and I hope that you had a very Happy Birthday!
Proverbs 31:29 "Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all."

4 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

you are brave I am not looking forward to my kids driving.

MattBrasel said...

HappY B Day!

Anonymous said...

OH cutest hair ever jurney!!
love it!

and EEEK to the driving....so scary. Funny how when we were 16 we thought we were soooo old!

Corby Johnson said...

Jurney,
You have turned out to be a very lovely young lady. I am also a little apprehensive about seeing you drive, but am looking forward to sending you on errands. I hope that you have had a most enjoyable and funnest birthday ever. Always be true to who you are.

Love

Grandma and Grandpa