Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sledding with Shannon!


My sister Shannon moved to South Jordan.. We have not had any real free time to get down there to see the new place. Well, with it being CHRISTmas break we have had the extra time to get out and about.. While we were down there, we went sledding. It was a blast! EVERYONE enjoyed it. Here is Shannon, Jon, Jaden, and Joshua getting ready to brave another trip down the hill. We then went to a little trendy place and drank really expensive hot cocoa!
Psalm 51:7 "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

5 comments:

Shannon said...

expensive is right, But it was tasty....Thanks so much for coming we had a blast with you guys.....

RyGuy said...

It reminded me of Park City with the trendiness and the prices.

Corby Johnson said...

Shelley,
This is an awesome picture. Actually all of these taken up or down at Shannon's are the best ones I have seen of all of you in sometime. Looks like you are all having a good time. When you get chilled to the bones, if expensive hot chocolate is the only thing that will warm your belly's, then expensive hot chocolate it is.

Love you all Dearly,

Mom and Dad

Melinda said...

IS this Shannon, from BC?? I had no idea they moved! Say hello, we were in co-op for a year together!

Natalie said...

too bad I couldnt come. Looks and sounds like alot of fun!