Thursday, October 29, 2009

Potty Training!



We have started to train Josiah. He is so cute.. I just want to squeeze him! I had to share it with all of you. Here he is clapping; because he just went pee-pee. During Christmas break, we are going to full out train. Right now, we are just getting him use to trying it out. He is almost 18 months. His brother, Joshua, was already trained at this age.


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way that he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

5 comments:

RyGuy said...

I really enjoy him. Josiah makes a psss sound when he goes and just this morning he went poop!

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are amazing! how old is he??

Shannon said...

Yeah Josiah....he is such a doll....You are doing great getting your kids to do what they should, I should farm mine out to you for a few weeks.....

Corby Johnson said...

Josiah, You are such a sweetie. Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you. You are just a growin' up. I love it...Keep up the good work. We love you more than life itself.

Love always,

Grandma and Grandpa

Arizona Manwarings said...

Dang! you are so lucky that your boys are doing it so early I was just thankful my son wasn't in a pull-up on the first day of kindergarten.