Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To YOU..



Jaden is officially 11 years old. Happy Birthday Jaden. We got him a new alarm clock. This is not an ordinary clock, it is a SONIC BOOM! You see, Jaden, loves to sleep. He sleeps so well that he can have 5 alarms going off at one time and he does not awake. The only thing that gets him going is a good kick in the pants! So we decided to get him the unsleepable alarm. Not only is it loud enough to wake the neighbors, it also has a bed shaker. So you wake feeling refreshed as well as startled. See you in the morning son, Love Dad and Mom.

Psalms 4:8 "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety".

2 comments:

Corby Johnson said...

I wanted to say have a very happy birthday Jaden! You are growing up to be a fine young man. Grandma and Grandpa love you very much.

Natalie said...

Wow, that is pretty awesome! I will have to borrow that to get up one day.